Simply Fierce Fashion

Friday, February 11, 2011

Look of Day Taraji P. Henson


With the kick off of New York Fashion Week,all the celebs are in full swing in the big apple. At the BCBG MaxAzria show held yesterday,a bevy of celebrities were in attendance. Everyone from Kelly Rowland,Ashanti,and our focus for the day Taraji P. Henson. To me,she is like the girlfriend you never had. She seems mad cool and based off her Twitter game,she seems very down to earth. At any rate, she stood out to me in this FAB one shoulder, nude colored,floral dress that was everything to me when I seen it! It has the comfortable one shoulder draping that is trendy and sexy all at once. Then the bottom half is fitted to finish off the look. She rocked an also muted,natural colored open toe pump with the look. She looks effortlessly chic in this piece and I'm sure we will see more of her this New York Fashion Week as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment