Simply Fierce Fashion

Monday, February 14, 2011

Grammy's Fashion Wrap Up











Last night was my most FAVORITE awards show, the Grammys. Not only because I absolutely love music but the fashion is on another level. This is the night that all of the top people in music pull out all the stops. J-Lo and Amber Riley from Glee got my vote for best dressed of the night. Jennifer wore Pucci and I just lover her more and more each day. Kim K looked like a mix of a Beyonce and Jennifer Lopez mix, but the look worked for her in a gold sequins gown with a plunging neckline. She oozed sexiness. Nicki Minaj failed again but I think she likes people talking about her good or bad. Rihanna probably had the most talked about look in a Jean Paul Gautier dress that looked like cotton garland that was totally revealing. People wondered if she wore undergarments. Jennifer Hudson is still on a fierce streak in Versace. But please,don't loose anymore weight! More winners than losers last night,check who I loved!

No comments:

Post a Comment