Simply Fierce Fashion

Monday, February 21, 2011

Black History Month Spotlight: Barack Obama






With today being Presidents Day and at the same time its Black History Month,this spotlight was super easy! Barack Obama is not only the first black president,he has made history for being the finest president since JFK! He has an unspoken swag that melts the hearts of women around the world, and scares those who oppose him. I love it! Even though the weight of the world is on his shoulders,he manages to look calm, cool,and collective at the same time. Although most of the time, keeping his look uniform and professional with a solid color suit,he manages to always look like a million bucks. I don't know if its me but he looks like he smells sooo good too! In all honesty,what he has done in terms of Black History and the way he has managed an unspeakable task is the real reason we love him so. I love the fact that as we celebrate Black History, I will be able to look back and say I was alive when this great man changed the way we look politics and also what is possible to achieve forever.Now that is seriously FIERCE!

No comments:

Post a Comment