Simply Fierce Fashion

Sunday, March 4, 2012

Nino Blac, Warning: Behind the Scenes

Nashville native, and real MC, Nino Blac, is prepping to release a video for his new track titled Warning. The concept of the song is giving a firm, and very clear warning to all fellow MC's, Haters and Naysayers alike. With such a title, there are flecks of red throughout the video to feed into the mood of the song. Also, local model, Aoki Ayanna was nice enough to grace the camera with her very distinct beauty. I had the great pleasure of styling this particualar video so you know that this was going to be something that I spoke about! I was a fan of Nino Blac before I got the job and, I am a bigger fan now seeing the whole behind the scenes work that he is putting in. He is obviously out to get his voice heard and I for one, am all ears!
His next mixtape, Society's Menace 2: Live true, Die Legendary is hitting the streets soon so stay tuned for that. Meanwhile, get a sneak peek at this up and coming star by clicking on the link below! GO!

No comments:

Post a Comment