Simply Fierce Fashion

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Lexus NFW Day 1 Recap: T.Rains

Tuesday night kicked off the 2nd annual Nashville Fashion Week and it was kicked off with a strong start! All the designers were great but, my personal favorite was hands down T.Rains. He is a returning designer to this event but nothing about his collection was expected. He infused florals with crochet, animal prints with tulle and, mesh with hoodies. I mean there was nothing ordinary about it and I loved every minute. The models all wore funky colored, specially made wigs that in no way took away from the clothes, and that's saying something. The fact that he had crocheted mini dresses was mind blowing in itself. Top that with the fact that it didn't look like anything your grandmother made and you can actually rock to the club was a double win!
T.Rains is in a class by himself and his look cant be duplicated and I know this, yet I was still mesmerized by the genius that goes in to bringing these amazing looks to the runway. Nashville is better for him and if I couldn't have been more impressed! FIERCE OVERLOAD ALERT!!!














No comments:

Post a Comment