Simply Fierce Fashion

Thursday, March 22, 2012

Lexus NFW Day 1 Recap: Valentine Valentine

Amanda Valentine was one of the opening designers for Nashville's Fashion Week and I eagerly anticipated what she would pull out of her fashionable sleeve. Last year left me wanting more and I was not disappointed. The line included lots of A Line skirts that are flattering to all body types. Lots of crop tops with leather patches, paired with metallic skirts made for an unexpected combo that held you til the end. A peplum style top coupled with a skinny, riding pant that had a hint of sparkly metallic was one of my favorite looks. My hands down favorite look came in the form of a A Line, sleeveless dress in black that was in a fierce leather material. It was very "Mad Men-ish" if you know what I mean. I expected nothing less than what I got. She stayed true to herself and it paid off well. Clap for her!!! Go Amanda Valentine!











No comments:

Post a Comment