Simply Fierce Fashion

Monday, January 16, 2012

Golden Globes Red Carpet Hauteness

Thanks to the fashion gods,the return of high glamour and glitz was all over last nights Golden Globes red carpet last night. The stars pulled out all stops to turn heads and bless us fashionistas. Mermaid style dresses dominated last night to show curves galore! Paula Patton blinded us with beauty in a canary yellow Monique Lhuilliar mermaid stlye gown. Sofia Vergars followed suite in a beautiful blue gown in the same cut. Best dressed for me was hands down my girl crush, Charlize Theron in her staple red carpet designer,Dior. Salma Hayek wore Gucci (surprise),but she sparkled none the less. Zac Posen blessed both Reese Witherspoon and Elle MacPherson who by the way blew my freaking mind with her gorgeousness!! I mean this girl must have mother time on lock cause she still looks 20 something seriously. Other designers were Versace worn by Angelina Jolie and Nicole Kidman who have both redeemed themselves after some past failures. Lots, I mean lots of winners last night. Take a look at my top picks.













No comments:

Post a Comment