Simply Fierce Fashion

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Fierce Sneakers

So, I don't own a single pair of sneakers amongst my shoe collection. I am a true diva in that sense. Partly cause I don't work out that much and I just feel more comfortable in a high heel. Its weird I know. But in the wake of some of my favorite celebs like Beyonce, Traci Ellis Ross and Alicia Keys being spotted in these super cool high top sneakers by Isabel Marant that cost like 800 bucks, it got me the thinking. What's cool about the shoe is that it has a wedge heel! With that, you can still get the height you want, as well as looking like a cool B-Girl! So I hopped on a great shoe site, zappos.com to see what was what. Off top, the leopard DKNY high top sneaker stood out and is mos def on my "to cop" list. Its 139.00 but I figure it to be a good buy cause the shoe would last me FOREVER! Other top designers like Burberry, Cole Hann offer cool, comfortable options. Find your inner sneaker head and jump on the high top trend! Fierce!




No comments:

Post a Comment