Simply Fierce Fashion

Monday, August 29, 2011

Look of the Day Beyonce...obviously

Being that I am a Beyonce stan, its to no surprise that she is my look of the day. Unless you live under a rock, you know that she let the cat out of the bag and revealed that she is indeed with child!!! I love love love the way she chose to let us know by ending her performance opening up her purple sequins jacket and rubbing that growing belly. And proud papa Jay-Z rejoiced with fellow music great Kanye. It was classic and I will never forget it. But before that,she hit the red carpet in a floor length,flowy red gown by Lanvin. She took this time to cuff her stomach to let everyone know the secret ahead of the performance. I loved the jewelery selection to the huge cuff bracelet and the diamond drop earrings. She simply glowed the whole night and when she performed Love on Top,you can tell she meant every word! Love!



No comments:

Post a Comment