Simply Fierce Fashion

Friday, August 26, 2011

Jennifer Lopez for Khols

Making the leap that many great designers do by offering affordable lines in department stores,Jennie from the Block joins the ranks. This time,she is bringing her fabulous designs to Khols. She has a very uber cute line that has lots of pieces that I cant wait to get my hands on! She had a a fierce gold,three quarter length blouse that gives me life! I see myself rocking it with a pair of skinny jeans or a pencil skirt with a knee boot. Speaking of,she has a pair of suede over the knee boots in black and in a light tan color that should be a staple throughout Fall. That trend is still going strong. She finishes off her line with touches of fur,cable knit sweaters,bell sleeve tops all in sexy colors and luxurious textures. The line officially drops in September but here is a look at some of my favorite pieces!







No comments:

Post a Comment