Simply Fierce Fashion

Monday, August 8, 2011

Kids Choice Awards Fashion Winners

Last night was a big night for kids as they got to see their favorite child stars receive high recognition for there achievements. Yeah yeah that's cute,but my main focus was who wore what and did they flop or fly! I follow Kim K on Twitter, so I knew that she would be in Givenchy so I expected something edgy and unique. I must say I wasn't wow'd by her look. Its not a top 10 Kim Kardashian look for me,but hey she still looked hot. Nashville's own Taylor Swift looked stunning in an white, A-Line mini dress by Rafael Cennamo. I love that she finally pulled that hair back! Fergie rocked a star studded yellow and black,hip hugging mini by Dolce and Gabbana. The biggest surprise came for me in the all grown up Joe Jonas. He was super dapper in a slate grey almost clay colored suit with a grey v-neck t-shirt underneath,sleeves pushed up. FAB! I never have looked at him in that way but he mos def werked it! Take a look at the other fashion winners of the night!









No comments:

Post a Comment