Simply Fierce Fashion

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

NFW Day 1 Akiko

Probably my favorite show of the night Akiko Spring Collection was everything I needed it be. The line spoke to me in so many ways and inspired me greatly. Prior to NFW,I had read up on this line and loved it before I even laid my eyes on it last night so my opinion may be a bit bias. lol At any rate, this designer started out in their Hollywood apartment making t-shirts but four walls couldn't hold this designers potential! The line quickly escalated from there and can now be found from coast to coast in boutiques. This designers style has a high influence on bold colors,artsy designs,fancy prints, and keeps the woman's figure in mind. I was especially drawn to the range from delicate flowy dresses with sheer sleeves and the flattering draping to the ever so club ready sequins minis. I couldn't snap my camera fast enough lat night but take a look at the FAB looks that I did capture. This is what makes me love what I do!!!!










No comments:

Post a Comment