Simply Fierce Fashion

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

White after Labor Day and LOVING It

Okay so I'm back from vacay and as I go through who sizzled and who didn't while I was on hiatus,one stood out from the rest. My girl Kelly Rowland looked super hot at the Patriots vs. Dolphins football game last week. Now upon first glance I would have thought she would go for a more relaxed look for a football game but I guess a true diva never has a day off. This custom Kenneth Cole dress has the draping that I am currently in love with, one dolmen sleeve and is in the ever so forgiving jersey knit. This dress is hugging her in all the right places and she totally owns this whole look. From the new short haircut to the gold drop earrings and statement bracelet and gold strappy pumps. OH and did I mention the back!!!! HAUTE TO DEATH!!!!!



Photo by: Paul Emmans/starmaxinc.com 2010  10/4/10 Kelly Rowland arrives for the football game between the New England Patriots and the Miami Dolphins at Sun Life Stadium. (Miami Gardens, FL) Photo via Newscom

Photo by: Paul Emmans/starmaxinc.com 2010  10/4/10 Kelly Rowland arrives for the football game between the New England Patriots and the Miami Dolphins at Sun Life Stadium. (Miami Gardens, FL) Photo via Newscom

No comments:

Post a Comment