Simply Fierce Fashion

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Spring Trend:Gladiator Sandals


This was a trend that I must say I didnt jump on "as soon as" it came out last year but by the end of the season,I was so into it. The ability to take a load off some days from the 4 inch heels and still look hot is a nice option to have. I am a stilleto queen at heart but gladiators have a wide range of styles,colors,textures that make it hard to overloook. I am more partial to the tribal styles that look like you picked em up at stand in Africa. The strappy,leather ones in a single tone like black ,brown,beige or camel, are a safe bet for women who arent big on trends,who are new to this trend or just want to freshen things up for Spring/Summer. DSW, Steve Madden, and Endless.com have boatloads to choose from. This style doesnt have to break the bank and can transition from day to a night with girls or dinner and a movie with the boo. Check em' out!






No comments:

Post a Comment