Simply Fierce Fashion

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Iron Man 2 Red Carpet

So last night was the LA premier of Iron Man 2 and like the the fearless Robert Downey Jr. is in this flick,the ladies came out looking just as hot! Hands down the best dressed for this event was the curvaceous Scarlett Johanson in an stunning Giorgio Armani Prive artistic piece that made my heart skip! It was in a innocent white color with a totally new spin on the one shoulder trend with a continuous wave throughout the peplum style dress from the shoulder to the front bust. Gwenyth Paltrow kept it young and fresh while wearing the same designer in a white blazer an fun shorts. I hope I'm still as hot as her when I'm her age! Lots of women hit the mark last night as you'll see. If only I could get these superstar bank accounts so I can get like them!! Peace and Love!

'Iron Man 2' World Premiere




'Iron Man 2' World Premiere





'Iron Man 2' World Premiere





Iron Man 2 World Premiere




''IRON MAN 2'' PREMIERE



Less the shoes.....
'Iron Man 2' World Premiere




'Iron Man 2' World Premiere

No comments:

Post a Comment