Simply Fierce Fashion

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

NYFW Vera Wang S/S 2013

VERA VERA VERA! This is the chant that I yelled at every click of viewing this collection. She brought lots and I mean lots of lace in various forms like bermudas, shift dresses, and pencil skirts. There was a mix of unexpected prints as well as combinations of unexpected lenghts. I never thought that I would look at bermudas as a red carpet piece but, when you see the usage of materials, your mind will change too. The line started with bright whites then morphed to about every color on the spectrum like blue,greens and metallics. Spring will certainly be full of color and prints out of this world! Vera kept with her signature elegance and catering to the woman who wants to feel like a woman with sleek silhouette's and exposure in all the right places without being overt. Each night as I look, I'm more and more excited about Spring and Vera Wang has me on the edge of my seat for Spring 2013! #Fierce!





















Image credit: Vogue 

No comments:

Post a Comment