Simply Fierce Fashion

Monday, April 23, 2012

My Current Obsession: Tribal Prints

I can not, repeat can not get enough of this funky trend! I am seriously co-co for tribal prints right now. I think it stems from the variations that this print comes in and the different ways you can rock it! You can be bold and sport a daring, mini dress for a night out with the girls. Or, you could just add subtle hints of this trend by way of a funky clutch or a fierce pair of shoes. When wearing this trend, you want to make sure that the rest of you ensemble isn't too busy, and make this print the focal point. This is a great way to incorporate another trend, color blocking into your look if your rocking a tribal shoe,purse or other accessory. This is a trend that anyone can partake in at any age and still look appropriate! I love, love, love this trend. I have included a few pictures of some hot tribal injections! Stay Fierce!!











No comments:

Post a Comment