Simply Fierce Fashion

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Boxing Kitten Collection

I am currently going through a phase where, tribal prints and cobalt blue just send me over. So I was delightedly surprised when I came across this collection by Maya Lake. She says her collection is inspired by a combination of a Civil Rights Activist and a Black Panther Party woman...so you can imagine that the collection is pretty powerful! The collection is made up of very colorful prints that range from Aztec,Mexican and African prints. She often mixes unexpected prints and pairs them with bold oxfords for a "round the way" girl look. The collection is very transitional from day to night as well as gives you lots of leeway to layer on you basics.
The best part about this collection is that it is VERY reasonably priced and in reach for most women. I took the liberty of posting some of my favorite pieces but feel free to check out her site for yourself! http://boxingkitten.com/










No comments:

Post a Comment