Simply Fierce Fashion

Monday, February 13, 2012

Grammy's Fierce Standouts

With heavy hearts, stars took to the red carpet for the biggest night in music. On the heels of such a tragic loss from music great, Whitney Houston, they still managed to strike a pose for the cameras. Fergie was a standout for me in couture John Paul Gaultier. It was a bright, punchy orange cut out dress in a mermaid style. It was a look that you either loved or hated, I loved it! Also, to my surprise, Taylor Swift looked great in a gretian gold dress by Zuhair Murad with heavy embellishments that required minimal jewelry. Another celeb that stuck to gold as their color of choice was Paris Hilton in Basil Soda. The surprise of the night for me came from Katy Perry who I NEVER agree with as far as fashion. She clearly went another route last night in Elie Saab and it worked for her. The hair was still blue but hey, one thing at a time!
Check out who sizzled last night and feel free to leave comments and let me know who was your favorite!










No comments:

Post a Comment