Simply Fierce Fashion

Monday, October 24, 2011

My Style Crush: June Ambrose

If you want to see me gush,just mention my idol in the fashion game, June Ambrose. She is a groundbreaking celebrity stylist. She is instrumental in changing the way we dress ourselves and the stretches us to the farthest edges of fashion. How may you ask? That trash bag Missy wore in her debut video. That's her. The shiny suits Puffy and Mase worn in More money more problems. Her too. Oh yeah and when Jay-Z told all men to "change clothes" and button ups where on every male in America? Yep,that's her too. She has managed a successful firm, Mod Squad and has managed to garner a Fierce following. I personally follower her Twitter, and if its anybody's twit pics I peep,its hers. She has a signature look of a bold red lip,a turban on her head and a Berkin on her arm. She literally has every color! She knows what works for her and is so freakin fearless that you cant help but to love her! I do obviously. And with her new reality show coming at the top of 2012,its going to only make her even hotter than she already is. Take a look at some of my favorite pictures of her. Enjoy!





No comments:

Post a Comment