Simply Fierce Fashion

Saturday, October 8, 2011

Birthday Fly

So yesterday I celebrated my 25th birthday (again,ha) with some friends,sushi and drinks. Great time! I love that my big day falls in my favorite fashion season cause it gives me a reason to be creative that day. As I pondered my look,one thing was for sure, I was wearing shorts! I know, I know,summer is behind us but don't let that stop you! Express, as well as other affordable retailers offer shorts in winter materials like wool,leather and velvet. Its all in how you pair it. I went for a camel colored blazer that had this amazing lace back, (not pictured) with the plaid shorts and patterned tights. I had on nude pumps and these AMAZING chandelier earrings from Express as well. The night was warm and I was perfectly comfortable! Now that's how you stay Fierce girls!



No comments:

Post a Comment