Simply Fierce Fashion

Saturday, September 10, 2011

Jason Wu S/S 2012 NYFW

One of my favorite designers Jason Wu had his epic show in New York along with all the other greats. I particularly love this guy because his come up story is one to be inspired by. But this Spring line....whoa!! He started the line off with black and white looks in high waist shorts and cropped pants. From then,the line emerged to show injections of color in the form of A-line linen dresses and jackets. Then he really began to catch my eye with symmetrical skirts,super deep v neck tops,peplum skirts,florals, I mean it was beautiful! And just when I thought my fashion spirit was filled,he blows my mind with this GORG electric blue,A line,belted dress that was breathtaking! He finished it off with very full,ruffled skirts in pink,yellow and black. All in all,this was a very well made,ladylike and wearable collection that I cant wait to see on the red carpets. Here is a peek...












No comments:

Post a Comment