Simply Fierce Fashion

Saturday, September 17, 2011

Digging for Gems, Forever 21 style

So as I'm in Forever 21 for some feather earrings for my daughter, I found something I was preparing to spend a grip on...an electric blue blazer!! I'm going through a faze where blazers are my thing and I'm on the hunt for every color I think I can werk! So when I came across this one,I was giddy with excitement. Fashion does that to me. And the fact that it was just 30 bucks,oh yes, I was winning.
This is something you don't have to feel guilty about cause its a very versatile piece that can take you all through Fall with various looks. And as I always have said people,penny pinch on trends and invest in classics. But this baby here could be something that sticks around for a while.


No comments:

Post a Comment