Simply Fierce Fashion

Monday, July 4, 2011

Haute Glammit thats Fierce!


As I celebrate my Independence by browsing my favorite fashion sites looking for things outside of my range, I stumbled upon a gem. A net-a-porter.com exclusive actually. What made Mrs.Fierce gasp...a mesh cardigan!! Oh yes,and its by fabulous designer Reed Krakoff. This nude colored,v-neck stunner just touched me in all the right places! It has versatility out of this world all while pushing the envelope and turning heads. The model wears this with a white tank and metallic skirt.That's okay I guess but, you could also do all one color, say red or the seasons hottest color, coral and use this as the icing! Also with a shift dress or skinny jeans and a wife beater with a natural colored,fringed pump. Fierceness. The possibilities are endless. This is what I call an investment piece that will be money well spend. It will set you back 590.00...yeah I know.

No comments:

Post a Comment