Simply Fierce Fashion

Monday, June 20, 2011

Big K.r.i.t. Wuz Here




I know I'm a fashion blog but there are other sides to me that bring me great joy as well. I'm very multi faceted actually!
Over the weekend,I had the pleasure of going to the best club concert of my adult life! Who gave me this major thrill you ask? Big Krit did that's who! If you have been living under a rock or you don't follow underground hip hop,you still may be asking who this guy is. Well he is a southern artist from Meridian,MS who is signed to Def Jam and created quite the buzz with his Uber Hot mixtape K.R.I.T. Wuz Here. This mixtape was jammed packed with bangers like Country Shit,Children of the World and Just Touched Down. He recently released Return of 4Eva and wow'd hip hop heads again with a slew of bangers perfect for Summer.
He performed at the Mercy Lounge on Saturday and the crowd was clearly to capacity. Even though it was mad hot,the crowd toughed it out for the chance to see this bright star. And shine did he ever!!! His energy was so electric, you could feel it from wayyy back,where I  was. The crowd rapped every lyric to every song in perfect unison as if we co wrote it! It was beautiful for hip hop! The show was so awesome and the crowd was so hyped,it literally felt like the room was shaking. Seriously!
If you missed this show, I hate it for you because it was a real treat. I have included pictures from the meet and greet that took place earlier that day at PhatKaps.
If you want to hear Krit's music for yourself,go to www.returnof4eva.com and download both cd's for FREE!!
That's a fierce deal! Get familiar!

No comments:

Post a Comment