Simply Fierce Fashion

Friday, December 17, 2010

Touch Screen Gloves Yessss!







I have noticed something in the way of fashion that is really really missing from my life! With the change in the weather going from cool to down right frigid,to go outside without gloves is hand suicide. With my recent phone upgrade to an all touch phone,the need for gloves that accommodate me is a must. So, after my hands melted,I hit the Internet to find just that. I found a website www.nextag.com and found a plethora of different colors in cotton and leather. How these things work is beyond me,all I know is whoever made these is genius! The price range is about $30.00 to $35.00 which isn't bad at considering what they do. There is also another website www.180s.com,they have some hot ones too from $40.00-$80.00.I don't know if you have an IPad, touch,phone or like me the Evo,but in this weather,these are a must!

No comments:

Post a Comment