Simply Fierce Fashion

Monday, May 24, 2010

Look of the Day:Ms. Jackson if ya Nasty!

U.S. singer and actress Janet Jackson arrives for a special screening of 'Why Did I Get Married Too?,' in which she stars in Brixton, south London
OK so I'm loving this new do on Janet Jackson. She reportedly cut it off for a new Tyler Perry movie. Whatever the reason,its working! This is a look that I haven't seen this diva rock before and what other time to turn over a new look than in the hot summer months. Also,this grey sheer number with the sexy bra showing underneath is also steaming hot! I love the draping on the shoulder and the metallic heel and minimal jewelry. The chunky bracelet pairs well with the whole ensemble adding a bit of flare and edge. Oh yeah she is mos def in CONTROL! FIERCE!!!

Why Did I Get Married? - Preview Screening - Red Carpet Arrivals


Why Did I Get Married? - Preview Screening - Red Carpet Arrivals

No comments:

Post a Comment