Simply Fierce Fashion

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day Edition

My grandmother was one of the most fashionable women I've ever known. When I look back on old photos of her,her style was classic and effortlessly sophisticated. Its looked so easy to her.I like to think I inherited some of that from her.Honestly one day isn't enough to give praise to all the women who sacrifice so much to be a positive example our children can look up to one day. Since its only national recognized one day a year,I'm going to highlight some of my favorite fashionably mothers.

DKMS' 4th Annual Gala



Eva Longoria Parker Fragrance Launch





MET Costume Institute Gala Benefit - 2010






Sarah Jessica Parker up bright and early for the school run despite a late night at the Costume Institute Gala the previous evening




Ciroc Vodka Presents Sean "Diddy" Combs' Birthday Celebration




 American Woman: Fashioning A National Identity Met Gala - Arrivals





18th Annual Elton John AIDS Foundation's Oscar Viewing Party - Arrivals


Kourtney Kardashian takes baby Mason on a shopping trip in Beverly Hills with her mom and sisters

No comments:

Post a Comment