Simply Fierce Fashion

Friday, November 15, 2013

Fall Trend: A Sea of Blue

Since last year when I found I was having a son, blue became an instant favorite color of mine. Now with my baby boy in tow, blue has again presented itself as a standout color this year for Fall. Yay for me because, I can incorporate lots of pieces that I sported while I was preggo last year. Who says you cant be frugal and fierce. In addition to what is already in rotation, there are some pretty sweet additions that are going to make the cut. Blue is a color that can add a nice punch to an otherwise understated look. You can wear one solid, monochromatic color like, white, black or taupe, then add a blue blazer, pump or bag for an instant shot of fierce! This is a trend all ages, body types can take part in so don't be afraid to venture out into this sea of blue!




No comments:

Post a Comment