Simply Fierce Fashion

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Met Gala 2012

Well last night was THE night for the fashion industry. It was a who's who on the red carpet with everyone from the top designers like Valentino, Calvin Klein and Zac Posen. Also, the worlds top super models, entertainers and stylist alike. Attending this event is definitely on my bucket list before I go. Its a time to get super glamorous for the infamous walk up those long steps. Solange looked stunning in a yellow, peplum style dress by Rachel Roy, who was also her date for the evening. Ivanka Trump snapped alll the way back in a blue velvet mermaid style gown with sheer sides. Haute! Jessica Alba looked like a Grecian goddess in a one shoulder floor length metallic gold dress that really made her radiate. Rihanna was the last to arrive in a leather backless dress by Tom Ford that was simply stunning! The winner of the night is still out for me but, I do have my favorites of the night. One day I will be on the other side of the lens....one day!











No comments:

Post a Comment