Simply Fierce Fashion

Saturday, December 10, 2011

Cliche' but Fab none the Less

So everywhere you turn and I mean everywhere, you see a pair of the famous "Basketball Wives" earrings. You know,the big hoops with the assortment of swarvoski crystals on them. These girls have really started something! Hey,I'm just glad everyone is getting over the feather earring trend that got hammered into the ground FAST!  This is refreshing but like feathers I don't see this one stand the test of time. No reason to not have fun with them though. So I have a coworker who makes these things on special order and I copped me a sweet pair for 20.00 bucks. That's the difference between classics and trends, spend as little as possible on fly by night looks. We will be over them in a sec but,no need to not sparkle meanwhile right!?


No comments:

Post a Comment