Simply Fierce Fashion

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Giving IS Fierce Youth Clothing Drive

As a teenager I know that looking "cool" is one of the most important things to them. As a single parent, I know that can come with a big price tag. I have never considered myself a "baller" but, I have always had a soft spot in my heart for those who have less than me. I do realize I'm blessed. God blesses us to be a blessing to others.
During the May 2010 floods, I was out in the trenches getting dirty. For Thanksgiving, I go to the Mission to pass out plates to the homeless. Its not a burden to me at all. The decision to do this clothing drive for kids was very natural for me! I only hope I can ease the stress and pressure off some parents by providing some necessities to their children. SUPPORT!!!
BEING FIERCE IS NOT JUST HOW YOU LOOK BUT, WHAT YOU DO!!


No comments:

Post a Comment