Simply Fierce Fashion

Friday, April 1, 2011

I Heart F.A.M. Event Recap

To kick off day three of Nashville Fashion Week, was a very official event at Studio 615. I spoke on this event prior to this taking place and now looking back, it was SUCH a fun time to get my evening started! The event was hosted by Nashville's own American Idol contestant Ashton Jones and she looked so much prettier in person,TV did her no justice. Also,there was an awesome photo booth that was available for everyone to get their pictures snapped with uber cute signs to go with them. To top off the event, were fabulous models who worked the pink carpet,showing off looks that are all available at Studio 615. The models all had there hair and makeup matching with super sleek buns and abstract makeup that completed the look. There was an artist on hand who was given mini lessons on how to paint,as well as free wine to sip on while you mingle. To keep everyone on their feet were dual female DJ's Legacy and Jane Dupree. I can only speak for myself but I have been to mixers all week and this was my favorite. Hate if ya missed it, it was mos def Java Fierce Approved!














No comments:

Post a Comment