Simply Fierce Fashion

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

To Wear Oxfords or NOT?!

Since this trend broke, I have been an avid advocate that I this one I would let slide. Now if you follow my blog you know how I feel about Rihanna as it relates to fashion. I love it. So when I seen my girl step out in some rhinestone covered Louboutin Oxfords it totally flipped what I thought about them. Leave it to the high end designer to totally work a trend that I was sooo sure I would never rock. Now I am not easily swayed but IF I ever wore an oxford,it would have to be this exact pair. HAUTE!!

43438, NEW YORK, NEW YORK - Tuesday August 10, 2010. Rihanna is greeted by a crowd of photographers as she leaves her New York City hotel. Rihanna, who was dressed in a grey blazer, three quarter length slacks and rhinestone covered shoes, was carrying a black Guardian Angel bag by Vlieger & Vandam which has an impression of a hand gun on the outside of the bag. Photograph:  PacificCoastNews.com

No comments:

Post a Comment